Saturday, 21 February 2015

INDIA vs SOUTH AFRICA- Time to win from Proteas in Down Town!

The history of all the encounters between the two countries which are India and South Africa clearly shows that the Proteas are on the top. The excitement of the match has created a craze and thrill in the hearts of the people.

If you listen to the Google Trend, the most popular payers and the most searched players in the last 15 days are MS Dhoni and Virat Kohli with an equal rank of 45%. AB de Villers is second with a percentage of 7 and Hashim Amla is 4th with 3%.

Captain: Mahendra Singh Dhoni

Coach: Duncan Fletcher

Squad: Dhoni, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Stuart Binny, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Ambati Rayudu, Akshar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav, Mohit Sharma.

Results so far at 2015 World Cup: Beat Pakistan by 76 runs

In all the three encounters that occurred between India and South Africa in the WORLD CUP, South Africa won all the matches including the 1992 match encounter where South Africa won the match by 6 wickets, 1999 match at Hove where South Africa won the match by 4 wickets, and 2011 match at Nagpur where South Africa again won the match by 3 wickets.

But this time, it’s something different…

Although in World Cups India's losing run against South Africa, but former Indian cricketer, VVS Laxman feels that in the ongoing tournament Down Under, the 'Men in Blue' can beat the Proteas. He also added, "Although it will be a challenge to play against the likes of Dale Steyn, Morne Morkel or Imran Tahir, the Indian batting line-up has enough depth and talent to do well against any bowling line-up in the world"

According to the people, 85% of them think that India might win but on the other hand 15% of the people believe that South Africa will win the match. 

Well, you can catch all the Live cricket scores, recent results and fixtures on it's official site and many other sites online.

No comments:

Post a Comment